DeskToolsSoft releases DriverFinder version 1.0.11 in response to client feedback.
San Francisco, CA – January 27, 2010 – DeskToolsSoft has just released DriverFinder version 1.0.11, hearing the feedback of its many clients.
Fresh after its successful launch just last month, DriverFinder has received over 50 software awards already and tons of positive feedback from its clients.
Of course, with feedback also comes criticism and DeskToolsSoft, the creators behind of DriverFinder, receives these with open arms and an open mind.
“We do not forget that we are here to serve our clients. And if they tell us something that will undoubtedly improve their experience with our product… we will listen”, according to DeskToolsSoft representative Melanie Tan.
DriverFinder version 1.0.11 offers clients numerous benefits (including but not limited to):
- Improved flow for installing drivers; Fix Now button auto-loads the Scan Results tab.
- Improved support for Windows 2000 PCs.
- Improved driver update information shown in the Scan Results tab. You can now see the Current Date of existing drivers vs. the New Date of updates recommended by the application. For example, Current: 7/1/2001 -> New: 03/06/2009. This change is in line with how Windows® decides on new driver updates.
- Enhancements for detecting unplugged devices (USB disk, webcam, etc.)
- Improvements on the installer process.
DriverFinder is available for immediate download at its official website: https://www.driverfinderpro.com
About DeskToolsSoft, Inc.
Although launched officially in 2009, DeskToolsSoft is backed by almost 20 years of experience in the IT industry. The company was established with one aim: to provide desktop utilities that do exactly what ‘it says on the box’; namely, to optimize computers on various, specific levels so that users get the most performance out of their machines.
The DeskToolsSoft goal is not only to produce software to help clients with system maintenance but to produce software that UPLIFTS their computing experience. DeskToolsSoft achieves this by utilizing only the best processes and technology in the IT industry, and presenting them in a highly user-friendly interface for clients.
Email: media (at) desktoolssoft (dot) com