Walnut, CA – February 4, 2024 – DeskToolsSoft, a leader in the desktop computer tools and solutions space, proudly announces the release of DriverFinder 5.0.0, now featuring complimentary driver downloads.
With this exciting update, DeskToolsSoft continues its mission to help users update their desktop computers and laptops with the latest device drivers at no additional cost.
Key highlights of Driver 5.0.0 include:
- Free Access to Drivers: Unlock the full potential of your devices with free and easy access to the latest drivers released by software and hardware manufacturers.
- Improved User-Friendly Interface: Scan, download, and update the latest drivers for your device easily and intuitively with the new interface.
- New Features: Experience improved performance and efficiency with features such as Scheduled Scans, System Restore Points, Enhanced Driver Updating, and more.
- Expanded Compatibility: The new release offers enhanced compatibility with a wide range of devices and Windows operating systems, ensuring a seamless experience across platforms.
- Continued support for all Windows versions: The new version will run on all Windows versions ranging from Windows XP up to Windows 11.
“We are excited to introduce the latest version of our software, which not only brings a host of improvements and enhancements but also now offers free driver downloads for all users,” according to DeskToolsSoft representative Melanie Tan. “We’ve been updating drivers since 2009. And with this new release, we intend to express to our users our ongoing dedication to providing the best driver update utility in the market.”
In addtion to the free version, a Pro version is available that offers additional features, including faster download speeds, automatic driver installation, and free technical support.
DriverFinder 5.0.0 is available for immediate download at its official website: http://www.driverfinderpro.com
About DeskToolsSoft, Inc.
DeskToolsSoft, backed by more than 20 years of experience in the IT industry, was established with one aim: to provide desktop utilities that do exactly what ‘it says on the box’; namely, to optimize computers on various, specific levels so that users get the most performance out of their machines.
The DeskToolsSoft goal is not only to produce software to help clients with system maintenance but to produce software that UPLIFTS their computing experience. DeskToolsSoft achieves this by utilizing only the best processes and technology in the IT industry, and presenting them in a highly user-friendly interface for clients.
Email: media (at) desktoolssoft (dot) com
Phone: (408) 600-1418